. . . . to yours


A few years ago, I started writing and appreciated the help and encouragement that I received. So, I want to help others who are starting to write, struggling to write, or scared to write. I've been there! And writing isn't always easy. So this blog is my way of trying to help and encourage others to "move forward and conquer the blank page!"

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday's Musings

Welcome back! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but as I said in my first post, life happens sometimes!

I'm going to start a little series on Writing Rules 101. It will include information on mistakes many first time writers make and how to avoid them. These mistakes are not limited to grammatical errors, but deal with topics like trying to shop a manuscript, trying to contact an editor, etc. But it will also cover some grammar rules.

If you have a question you would like answered, please feel free to let me know. If I don't know the answer off-hand, I will contact some fellow writers and find the answer or point you in the right direction to explore on your own.

So, I hope to see you on Thursday for the first installment of Writing Rules 101.

Until then, may you find the courage to conquer the blank page!

No comments:

Post a Comment